Any day, if you love chicken you will definitely love spicy chicken curry. Most of us long for a delicious chicken curry for a perfect lunch or dinner aren’t we? Best quality, tender, soft and juicy chicken is the secret for the appetizing chicken curry. Why keep longing when you have the best chicken and an elaborated recipe guide?
Here’s the most delicious spicy chicken curry recipe that anyone would get inspired and become a master chef right away. Oh, yes only if you don’t skip the steps.
Preparing time: 15mins Cooking time: 40mins Serving: 1-3
Because, marinating the chicken is important,
- Wash the chicken well with lemon juice.
- Add ginger garlic paste, pepper and salt mix it well and set aside.
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Medium sized onion – 4 No’s
Chilli powder – 2 Tsp
Turmeric powder – 2 Tsp
Coriander powder – 2 Tsp
Fennel seeds powder – 1 Tsp
Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
Curry masala – ½ Tsp
Red chilli – 10
Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tbsp
Chicken – ½ kg Preferably Bone-in
Tomato – 3
Cashew – 13-15
Kasuri methi – 1 Tsp
Salt – as required
All set to begin,
- Heat the pan and add the oil.
- Add the finely chopped onions and wait until it shows a glimpse of gold and add the ginger garlic paste.
- A pinch of salt right after adding the ginger garlic paste prevents it’s from burn
- Now, add chilli powder, coriander powder and the turmeric powder.
- Next, add the chicken and let it cook for 2mins
- Make a paste of tomato, red chilli, cashews and add to the pan
- After the raw smell is gone add rest of the chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and salt as per the taste.
- Close the Lid and allow the chicken to mix with the masala
- At this stage add the curry masala and boil for two mins
- Spicy chicken curry is almost ready, Now add kasuri methi , fennel powder and pepper powder give it a good mix and turn off the stove.
- Serve it with naan, chappathi and ghee rice and win the hearts.
Reading the recipe made you even more desperate to start the cooking right away? Buy the chicken from Fipola and begin the show.